Monday, September 18, 2017

Classroom Organization: Table Supply Tubs!

Yes! We color and cut in a high school Geometry class!

I use color and cutting techniques in my class fairly often for things such as: coded notes, color by numbers, cut & sort activities, etc. Instead of having individual supply containers for such things, I put together table tubs for my students. They have been a HUGE help. I store the tubs on my air conditioning unit. When we are doing an activity that requires any of the materials in the tubs, I send someone from each table to grab a tub for their group. At the completion of the activity, the tubs are to go back on the air conditioning unit.

I used to keep the supply tubs on the tables at all times, but I find that keeping them on the air conditioning unit keeps the tables looking cleaner...which makes my OCD heart go pitter-pat! ❤

Classroom organizationTubs include the following materials:

-Colored pencils
-Markers
-Crayons
Classroom organization-Glue sticks
-Scissors
-Mini staplers
-Staple refills
-2 personal pencil sharpeners
Classroom organization




No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom Organization: Table Supply Tubs!

Yes! We color and cut in a high school Geometry class! I use color and cutting techniques in my class fairly often for things such as: cod...