Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Classroom Organization: Binders for unit storage? SOO last year!

Last week was our Spring Break. It was needed more than EVER this year, in my opinion! I went to NYC to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Broadway. It was a great show, although Wicked will forever be my favorite!

Now, I'm back to the grindstone at school, which is always SO hard the week after a break...I know all teacher-folk will agree!

I am ALWAYS looking for classroom organization tips/tricks/ideas...do you guys use binders to store all of your unit notes, activities, etc? I used to...until I stumbled upon these babies: scrapbook cases!

I LOVE these guys! I used to love the heck out of my binders too, but I would occasionally forget an activity that I had for certain concepts, because some things just don't fit nicely into a binder (task cards, match-ups, etc). And some of those forgotten activities were great ones! These scrapbook cases work perfect for me. I keep all of my answer keys, bellworks, and activities all in one spot. PERFECTION! :)

Classroom OrganizationClassroom Organization












Classroom OrganizationMichael's had a great sale on the scrapbook cases a couple of weeks ago...3 for $10, so I grabbed some up and ran like a bandit to the checkout line before they realized the incredible deal they were offering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom Organization: Table Supply Tubs!

Yes! We color and cut in a high school Geometry class! I use color and cutting techniques in my class fairly often for things such as: cod...