Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Classroom Decor: Back to School 2017!

Today is the 1st day of the new 2017-2018 school year...wait for it....my 11th year of teaching! I can't even believe that 11 years ago I taught my first lesson with my first class. Hundreds of kids and lessons later, many things have changed...including my classroom decor! Check out my new digs for the school year!

Classroom Decor

Classroom Decor

Classroom Decor

Classroom Decor


Classroom Decor

Classroom Decor

Classroom Decor

My absent station is still kicking (of course!) and I've added a re-charge station for the year for cell phones. I can't wait to see what this new school year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classroom Organization: Table Supply Tubs!

Yes! We color and cut in a high school Geometry class! I use color and cutting techniques in my class fairly often for things such as: cod...